Jeep Electric Bike
Discover the power of the Jeep E-Bike, built to conquer the roughest and most difficult terrain. Developed in partnership with the most iconic off-road brand on the planet, the Jeep E-Bike matches the Jeep off-road lifestyle and is ready for adventure.
A 150mm QuietKat Inverted Air Fork and 150mm of rear travel uses QuietKat’s Fire-Link, 4-bar rear suspension system paired with a RockShox Monarch damper.
Built on a 26-inch x 4.8-inch fat-tire platform, this QuietKat x Jeep collaboration conquers the roughest terrain from soft sand and snow to slick rock with ease.
Hunters, anglers, or overlanders, go further than you’ve ever gone before! Accessories such as an extra battery and solar power charger will keep the adventure going for days.
- Backed by Jeep: Inspired by the legendary off-road capability of the Jeep line of SUVs, the Jeep E-Bike is the most capable electric bike on the planet, ready for any terrain.
- True four-bar linkage: The Fire-Link suspension system is a true four-bar linkage, providing the ultimate traction, comfort, and capability.
- Improved braking: Fitted with high-quality, four-piston hydraulic disc brakes for maximum control and heat dissipation.
- Fat tires: CST 26″x4.8″ fat tires are some of the largest on the market; tackle a variety of technical, off-road terrain. Similar to your Jeep vehicle the tires can be aired-down for maximum traction in soft sand and snow and aired up for hardpack terrains such as rocks and roots.
- Industry-leading motor: The industry-leading Bafang Ultra-Drive 750 Watt motor complies with all Class 2 regulations for electric bikes under US Federal Law (https://www.peopleforbikes.org/electric-bikes/policies-and-laws) or upgrades to the 1000 Watt unrestricted motor kit to unleash the powerful 1500 Watts of peak performance and 160 nm of torque.
- All-terrain versatility: Easily conquer off-road terrain including soft sand and snow, hardpack trails, and rocks.
- Rider flexibility: Suitable for all types of riders and available in 17 or 19-inch frame sizes with an adjustable seat post.
- Load-bearing: Designed to carry heavy cargo, with a 300-pound load capacity for transporting gear. Ideal for hunters or overlanders.
- Improved motor power: Capable of going up to 40 miles with just a single charge on a powerful motor.
- Multiple wheel sizes available: Ability to switch to a 29″ standard mountain bike tire set for even more flexibility.
- Flexible Modes: Eco, Sport, Throttle, Walk
Motor: 750W or 1000W Unlimited (1500W Peak) | Ultra Mid-Drive Motor
Battery: 1000W or 750W: 14.5AH/48V 696 WH *12 lbs
Range: Up to 58 miles
Throttle: Removable Thumb Throttle
Performance: 160NM of Torque / 1500 Peak Wattage Output
Gears: SRAM 9-Speed
Brakes: TEKTRO 4-Piston Hydraulic Disc
Suspension: Rear – RockShox Monarch RL 150mm | Front – 150mm QK Inverted Air-Suspension Fork
Tires: Poly 26” x 4.8” Fat-Tire (29″ x 2.5″ Kit Sold Separately Coming Soon)
Weight: 70 lbs
Load Capacity: 300 lbs
Color: Charcoal, Matte Red
Sizes: S | M | L (GUIDE BELOW)
- UNDER 5’6″: SM
- 5’6″-6’0″: MD
- 6’+: LG